20 x Artemisia Herbal Tea bags
Artemisia tea is made from a medicinal plant indigenous to Africa called Artemisia Afra.
Artemisia Tea Benefits:
- Treats influenza coughs, colds and fever
- Treats headaches and migraines
- Improves appetite
- Eases nasal congestion
- Treats bloating and heartburn
- Treats indigestion and abdominal pain
Use one tea bag of Artemisia tea per cup. Add freshly boiled water, allow to brew for 3 minutes. Artemisia tea has a strong bitter taste and you may choose to sweeten it with honey or sugar.
This tea may also be used as a steaming method to open up your nasal passage and airways. Place tea in a bowl/basin of hot water, use a towel over your head to cover yourself and the basin/bowl, breathing in the aroma’s from the tea.
Store Artemisia herbal tea in a cool, dry place. Once opened, re-seal or store in an air-tight container.
- Clover UHT Full Cream Milk (6 X 200ML)
- Spekko Parboiled Rice (1 x 5kg)
- White Star Super Maize Meal (1 x 12.5kg)
- Selati White Sugar (1 x 5kg)
- Nescafe Ricoffy (1 x 750g)
- Five Roses Tagless Teabags (200’s)
- Cerebos Sea Salt Polybag (1 x 1kg)
- Twinsaver 3-Ply Toilet Paper White (9’s)
- Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid (1 x 750ml)
By purchasing our Essentials Grocery box R10 will be donated to a local charity to assist in proving food for the orphanage.
Croton gratissimus also known as moologa (Setswana), Umahlabekufeni (Isizulu) is known to have multiple health benefits including anti cancer properties, alleviating coughing symptoms, chest pains as well as various respiratory disorders.