BADINGA : LADIES LEATHER ESPADRILLE SHOE IN SMOKE BERLINO
- Versatile, closed toe, flat espadrille shoe.
- Genuine leather upper.
- Ankle strap with buckle.
- Imported woven rope detailing.
- Locally made non-slip, lightweight and flexible TR sole.
- EVA foot bed with memory foam properties.
- Microfibre air cell lining and sock for enhanced breathability.
The journey began in the late 1990s when cheap imported footwear flooded the South African market, forcing many shoe manufacturers to close their doors.
Tsonga’s founder, Peter Maree, who at the time already had two decades of experience in the industry, embraced the challenge. He saw an opportunity for a niche market in high-quality leather footwear with a uniquely African style and the comfort that only hand-stitching can provide.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9